The II “International Theoretical and Practical Conference on Alternative and Smart Energy”
will be held 22-24 April 2020 at Voronezh State Technical University, Voronezh, Russia
The aim of the conference is to demonstrate new developments and achievements in the energy sector, as well as strengthen scientific ties and business contacts between specialists.
1. Alternative energy, modeling of energy systems
2. Heat exchange intensification, energy-saving technologies
3. Functional materials for alternative energy
4. Modern problems of energy, power engineering, ecology
5. Digital and smart energy
Both fundamental work and work of practical importance are welcome.
Registration deadline: March 1, 2020.
Papers can be presented in the following forms:
- Invited report (30-40 min);
- Oral presentation (10-15 minutes);
In the framework of the conference correspondence participation is possible.
To formulate the conference program and the BOOK FILE, it is necessary to submit abstracts of materials (no more than two pages), prepared in accordance with the requirements, byMarch 1, 2020 to the conference mail email@example.com,
The registration fee for each participant (full-time/part-time) with the publication of the abstract of the report is 3000 rubles, for students and graduate students 1500 rubles.
The payment of the registration fee is made by transferring to the bank account of VSTU. Bank details and payment details will appear on the site after March 1, 2020.
A copy of the paid receipt must be sent to the conference mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
The registration fee includes access to all meetings of the conference, a set of conference participants, coffee breaks, information support, a welcome dinner.
The registration fee does not include meals, accommodation and travel expenses of conference participants.
Accommodation is not included in the price of the registration fee. The list of hotels located in close proximity to the conference venue.
CONFERENCE PARTICIPANT ALGORITHM
1. Register and send your abstract to email@example.com by March 1, 2020
The title of the abstract should contain the name of the registered participant.
2. Wait for the response of the organizing committee on the adoption of abstracts (no later than March 15).
3. In the case of a positive response about the possibility of publishing your paper, pay the registration fee and send a copy of the receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org.